Dr Amro Labib
Dr Amro Labib is a specialist Surgeon in the area of Endocrine Surgery as well as Breast and General Surgery. He has created a world class practice that he believes in and continues to evolve on an ongoing basis. Mr Amro Labib is an experienced surgeon who has obtained very comprehensive post graduate training in the area of Endocrine and Breast surgery , Being trained in Melbourne as a General Surgeon. He undertook two successive fellowships in both Perth and Sydney and came back to Perth recently and start his consultant career.
Dr Amro Labib is a certified surgeon by the Royal Australiasian College of Surgeons, and provides specalised services in the following:
- Total and Hemithyroidectomy
- Minimally Invasive Parathyroidectomy "MIPS"
- Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy.
- Bilateral Neck Exploration.
- Central and Lateral Neck Dissection.
- Breast Cancer Surgery .
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair.
- General and Emergency Surgery.
- Breast Benign Diseases Surgery
Membership & Affiliations
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS).
- Member of the International Association of Endocrine Surgeons (IAES).
- Member of the Australian and New Zealand Endocrine Surgeons (AES).
- Member of Western Australia Endocrine Surgeons (WAES).
- Member of Breast Surgeons of Australia and New Zealand (Breast SurgANZ).
- Member of Breast Surgery International (BSI).
- Member of the Australian Society of Breast Diseases (ASBD).
- Member of General Surgeons Australia (GSA).
- Member of International Society of Surgery (ISS).
- Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
- Examiner for the College SET 1 Exam (Part 1).
- Member of the SET Selection Interview Panel.
- Member of the Victorian Audit Surgical Mortality Panel (VASM).