Dr Imran Badshah
Dr Badshah is a Consultant Endocrinologist at Joondalup Health Campus. He graduated from Khyber Medical college Peshawar,Pakistan, in 2006. He underwent basic physician training in internal medicine in New Zealand and Australia. Dr Badshah completed Advanced training in Endocrinology and Diabetes at Sir Charles Gairdner and Fiona Stanley Hospital,Perth. He was awarded fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians in Endocrinology in 2017. He has also Worked as a Clinical Trial Investigator at University of Western Australia for one year and published peer reviewed research papers in the field of Diabetes & Endocrinology.
Dr.Badshah is passionate about his patients and values communications with Primary care physicians, and currently consults on all aspects of endocrinology, including:
- Pituitary disorders;
- Thyroid and Parathyroid disorders;
- Adrenal disorders;
- Testosterone related disorders;
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS); and
- Endocrine disorders in pregnancy and gestational diabetes.
- Imran is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Physicians (FRACP)